Water ionizers require a minimum level of water conductivity (TDS/EC) to produce adequate levels of dissolved hydrogen gas. If you are measuring low dissolved hydrogen levels, your source water may contain low levels of minerals required for proper electrolytic performance. A TDS/EC meter is a simple and inexpensive way to measure the mineral levels (conductivity) of your source water to determine whether or not a mineral pre-filter is required. Meter also measures water temperature, which can, in some cases, contribute to low dissolved hydrogen levels. Storage case included.
(Minimum readings for good electrolysis performance: TDS - 100ppm; EC - 200us/cm)
• Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from test solution.
• 4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS - ppm & °C, EC - µs/cm & °C, TDS - ppm & °F, EC - µs/cm & °F.
• 5 minute Auto Shut Off feature to prevent battery drain.
• Measurement Range: Electrical Conductivity: 0 - 9990 µs/cm; TDS: 0 - 5000 ppm (parts per million); Temp Degrees Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C, Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
• Accuracy: ± 2%
• Net weight: 1.94oz (55g)
• Power: 1.5V button cell battery (CR2032, included)
• Size: 6 x 1.2 x 0.55 inches (154 x 30 x 14 mm)